Community Forum

Package

New Poster

Package

I called to change my plan top lower the monthly price add on Showtime, and cancel phone service. I used the online chat and I was quoted a price of $130 with taxes. Somehow we got disconnected. I logged back on and the next agent stated that no changes had been made and also. That she couldn't give the price that the previous agent offered. I chatted with her For 45 min. She then stated that another department could offset it and transferred me. He started he could not help me and told me to call in tomorrow. I would like the price I was quoted. I do not know why the other lady did not make the changes like she stated she would. I don't know who to speak too. Can someone please tell me who can help me?
Official Employee

Re: Package

Hello Latonyapowell81, thank you for creating a post. I can look into some promotions in your area to try and match what you were quoted before. For further assistance please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Package

Hi Latonyapowell81, I'd love to get you signed up for a new promotion but I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!