Community Forum

Package and speed upgrade.

Highlighted
New Poster

Package and speed upgrade.

Good Day, I was looking to upgrade package to somthing better. I have TV with a couple different packages, PC and phone,  I found a couple of offers but they will only give these deals to new customers for the price of around $200.00 that package has downloads speeds of around 600, 150 channels and phone I think they even offer DVR. We have been cusomers for around 30 years. So I pay around $254.00 give or take. I have download speeads of 200, just over 100 channels. If  I want to upgrade I have to pay $20.00 per up grade. Why are there not deals for long term customers.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Package and speed upgrade.

I have always beleived it all depends on where you are and who you talk to.  Last week I went into my local Xfinity Store/Service Center to return a faulty DTA. The guy , when looking at my account, noted I could upgrade and pay less than I was. After the upgrade I am actually paying less and have more in the package and newer equipment.  If you have a local center , pay them a visit. Hopefully there as helpful as mine was.