Community Forum

Package Bundles

Frequent Visitor

Package Bundles

I have tried twice in the last few days to get a package bundle akin to the one I have enjoyed for the past several years.  My account has been changed twicwe with less options and higher charges.  I'm on a fixed income now and I can't afford the escalation of charges.  I am also a long time customer and I would prefer to remain so.  Can anyone assist me?

Official Employee

Re: Package Bundles

Hello candyc. Thanks for posting in our community. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs. I have received your private message and I have respondes. Let's further discuss the details of your account via private message. Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Joe, I am also looking for help with bundles. Can I please message you directly?

Official Employee

Hello candyc. Thanks for private messaging me and allowing us to discuss your options. This thread has been locked. If you need any further assistance, feel free to respond via private message or create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you again. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi kpupa. Thanks for commenting in our community. I see you have since spoken with my colleague ComcastMorgan whom was assisting with going over offers available to you. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to reach out via private message to ComcastMorgan, or myself. Thank you.