Community Forum

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

New Poster

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

While installing a cable underground (back inOctober of 2017), Comcast technician broke the main water line to my house.  I had no running water in my house for hours. Since then, I have been on the phone for at least 12 hours, still waiting for getting reimbursed for my plumber bill of $477. I have been promised on numerous occasions that this matter will be taken care of very soon, that I will be getting a substantial credit on my account for all the aggravation. This has been going on for 3 months now, and I have gotten nowhere. I have emailed Tom Karinshak, VP of Customer Service, got some responses that yes, it will be taken care of - however, zero results so far. Does anyone have any suggestions how to proceed on this unbelievable situation.

Official Employee

Re: POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hello dorothytreasure, I can look into your account and give you an update on the progress we are making regarding your reimbursement. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?