Community Forum

PLEASE HELP -- Plant or Line Extension in Pittstown NJ? Unable to get an answer via phone

Regular Visitor

PLEASE HELP -- Plant or Line Extension in Pittstown NJ? Unable to get an answer via phone

My wife and I purchasing a home in Pittstown, NJ. Although the address is showing as serviceable both on the XFinitity website and via cutsomer service the current owner told us that around 5 years ago it was going to be ~$25,000 to perform the install despite there being 6 homes on the street (none of which yet have service but are interested) and a house thats 1000' away has service. I can't seem to get a straight answer from the customer service reps and I'm desperate to speak with someone who can provide additional information. I work remotely to having high speed internet is a must for my livlihood so this is a very serious issue for us. A contact phone number or email would at least get things further than they are now. 

Thanks in advance for any help. 

Admin1

Re: PLEASE HELP -- Plant or Line Extension in Pittstown NJ? Unable to get an answer via phone

Hi TonyBruno -- I can help with that serviceability issue. I received your PM with your address and contact information. I've forwarded all of this over to our serviceability team for further review. I'll work with them to get you answers as quickly as we can.