Community Forum

PLEASE BURY ORANGE CABLE

New Poster

PLEASE BURY ORANGE CABLE

I have had the ugly orange cable running though my front yard since 10/18/17. I have called comcast multiple times and am on my 6th ticket for this. Apparently whoever is coming out (which I have yet to see anyone) isnt doing their job. You cannot miss this cable, its about 200 feet of cable from the side of my house, running along the front yard, connecting to the pole at the road. The next tech scheduled to come out will be on 1/16/18, but from past experience I have no confidence. The route I have been taking isnt working so is there a local team I can call directly?This is pretty ridiculous, you all were eager to come set up my services to start receiving money but you cant come finish the job, just SAD!

Official Employee

Re: PLEASE BURY ORANGE CABLE

jlew1029 wrote:

I have had the ugly orange cable running though my front yard since 10/18/17. I have called comcast multiple times and am on my 6th ticket for this. Apparently whoever is coming out (which I have yet to see anyone) isnt doing their job. You cannot miss this cable, its about 200 feet of cable from the side of my house, running along the front yard, connecting to the pole at the road. The next tech scheduled to come out will be on 1/16/18, but from past experience I have no confidence. The route I have been taking isnt working so is there a local team I can call directly?This is pretty ridiculous, you all were eager to come set up my services to start receiving money but you cant come finish the job, just SAD!

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I have alerted our Florida team who will get this taken care of. I do see this is currently scheduled for January 16, but I can see that this work was scheduled and not completed at least three times already. 

Someone on our Florida team will review further, contact you directly and work to make this right. Apologies again and thanks for your continued patience.