Community Forum

PLEASE BURY MY DROP

Regular Visitor

PLEASE BURY MY DROP

I have been waiting 5 months for Comcast to bury a cable that is running from the box on my front lawn, across the lawn, around my patio, and connecting to my attached neighbor's house. I have contacted customer support multiple times by phone and by chat. I have had multiple ticket numbers. I have contacted my HOA and still, the orange cable remains unburied. 

Can someone PLEASE come and bury my orange cable? Thank you!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: PLEASE BURY MY DROP

Hello Howlev34, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to create a post on our forum regarding this concern. I can certainly assist you with getting a tech out to bury your orange cable, please reach back out to me via private message and we can continue there. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: PLEASE BURY MY DROP

Howlev34 wrote: Yes, the cable was buried and the technicians did an excellent job. Both my neighbor and I are very pleased at how well you got this done. Both of us thank you very much. 

You're welcome, it's great when a plan comes together. I am glad that we were able to get this executed for you. Have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!