Community Forum

Overcharged and no help

New Poster

Overcharged and no help

I have been calling Comcast for almost 2months to get ahold of this $200 overage charge every month on the 15th I am on the internet essential plan and paid same amount for over 2years I have called so many times only to be transferred over and over or hung up on or told to call another number where still I received no help! They shut me off this morning even after I have been disputing these charges and done everything in my power to make sure we used li9to jo internet and still recieved this charge! They have left me in tears not knowing what to do my kids need internet for school I even tried to come to some sort of agreement where I pay some of the owing money even though I kmow these charges are bogus but they want the full amount which is over $600 Everytime I have called have been given the run around or cannot understand one word they say due to language barrier someone please help!
Official Employee

Re: Overcharged and no help

Jensassy, welcome to the forums. I just responded to your private message regarding the overage charges. Please get back to me there when you can! Thanks.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!