Community Forum

Over Usage

New Poster

Over Usage

Where can I file a complaint about being charge $50 for allegedly using more internet than I supposed to? This is a ridicolous charge, I dont believe Comcast can accurately meter my usage. Just an excuse to overcharge me.

Official Employee

Re: Over Usage

Alfonso002, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. Welcome! I understand how alarming it must be to see an unexpected charge on your bill. I would love to have the opportunity to review this further with you and find a resolution. To get started, please send me a PM with your first and last name. Thank you! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I filed a complaint with the FCC, and I'm waiting for their reply. This is not once that happened to me, but every month lately. This is normal 4 people household. The solution your rep gave me was to pay an additional $50 per month. Ridiculous! This is a RIP off from Comcast to their customers!
Official Employee

Alfonso002, I'm sorry to hear that! If you change your mind, please feel free to send me a PM. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!