Community Forum

Over 20 year customer and I can't get any help

New Poster

Over 20 year customer and I can't get any help

I have now been on the phone for over 2 hours trying to get help. I have been disconnected, placed on hold for over 30 minutes twice, and can find nobody willing or able to even address my issue. I am beyond upset. This the worst customer service experience I have ever had with any company. I am filing a complaint with consumer affairs and the Better Business Bureau (I am literally still on hold as I type this, and I have no idea where the "supervisor" who I waited 30 munites to speak to is, or what he is doing). Simply atrocious. I have been a customer for over 20 years, have never once been late with a bill payment and I deserve better.

Expert

Re: Over 20 year customer and I can't get any help

@GaryArch wrote:

I have now been on the phone for over 2 hours trying to get help. I have been disconnected, placed on hold for over 30 minutes twice, and can find nobody willing or able to even address my issue. I am beyond upset. This the worst customer service experience I have ever had with any company. I am filing a complaint with consumer affairs and the Better Business Bureau (I am literally still on hold as I type this, and I have no idea where the "supervisor" who I waited 30 munites to speak to is, or what he is doing). Simply atrocious. I have been a customer for over 20 years, have never once been late with a bill payment and I deserve better.

Now that you've gotten that out of the way, if you would explain your problem here [leaving out personal identifying information] an Official Employee from the Executive Office will be able to help you.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi there, GaryArch. 

I want to help improve your experience. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

I wanted to reach out and touch base before closing out the post. 

Did you have any other questions? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Closing out due to inactivity. 

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out!

Thank you for being a part of our forums and Comcast!