Community Forum

Over 10 Years Continuous Customer- Promotional Deals Are An Insult. Has anyone gotten decent rates

Regular Visitor

Over 10 Years Continuous Customer- Promotional Deals Are An Insult. Has anyone gotten decent rates

Like the title says, I’ve been with Comcast over 10 years. I’m out of contract and my monthly bill just increased about $60 to $180 for 150 mbs and 140 channels. Even at the promotional rate the price was a rip off. To stay with Comcast I have to get on a new promotion but they’re insulting when compared to new customer promotions. Does Comcast understand the customer life cycle or do they just have a quasi monopoly in my area being the only provider of high speed internet service? I live in a medium sized town (approximately 100,000) and I live in a neighborhood. Comcast is my only option for high speed internet but the rates are higher than I pay for any other utility type bill. So I’m going to have to cancel.
Tags (1)
Regular Visitor

Loyal customer

Like the title says, I’ve been with Comcast over 10 years. I’m out of contract and my monthly bill just increased about $60 to $180 for 150 mbs and 140 channels. Even at the promotional rate the price was a rip off. To stay with Comcast I have to get on a new promotion but they’re insulting when compared to new customer promotions. Does Comcast understand the customer life cycle or do they just have a quasi monopoly in my area being the only provider of high speed internet service? I live in a medium sized town (approximately 100,000) and I live in a neighborhood. Comcast is my only option for high speed internet but the rates are higher than I pay for any other utility type bill. So I’m going to have to cancel.
Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Loyal customer

Hello, mpuritz7039. Thank you for reaching out to us. I have your PM and will continue to work with you through there. 

Regular Visitor

Re: Loyal customer

Thank you. I replied to your pm.