Community Forum

Outstanding Customer Service

Highlighted
New Poster

Outstanding Customer Service

It is not offten that one recognizes service providers for a job well done.  I had to take the time to acknowledge "Leana S" the Denver Repair Office.  She is outstanding and exempifies and embodies the true definition of "Customer Service."  She anwered my call when I called in regarding a service matter.  When she was unable to assist, she transferred my call to the appropricate person.  What made her so great? She always, followed up to make sure I was satified with the outcome.  She did not just tranfer my call and write me off as a call answered.  She informed me I will call you to make sure Xfinity revolved your concern.  Unfortunately, I continued to have issues and Leana took the time to understand the issues and worked to resolve each one.  Again, if she could not assist, she made the appropiate referral and followed up with a phone call.  She would give me a timeframe, she would call to f/u and she was always very prompt!  I could not believe this was Xfinity (Comcast) because I have never received this level of customer service!  She was absolutely great!  It took over 4 weeks to resolve the issues surrounding my Xfinitity package and internet speed.  Leana was there every step of the way.  She did not backdown from responding to the hard questions.  She worked with me until I was pleased with the services.  Hats off to Leana S. out of the Denver Repair Center.  She should be recognized by Xfinity for Outstanding Customer Services.  

I hope this message gets the appropriate person or office to recognize Leana S.  She deserved to be acknowledge for outstanding service she provides to Xfinity customers.  Leana worked with me from Nov. thu Dec. 2019.  I was not able to find how to notify Xfinity.  I hope Leana S receives this message and acknoweldgement.