Community Forum

Outside wiring

Regular Visitor

Outside wiring

When Comcast initially installed our service it was a super hot day. The installer said the wire should go through our attic but it was too hot. Said he would come back later because if his supervisor knew he left the wire  laying loose on top of the (flat) roof, he would be fired.  Fast forward 8-10 years, we are getting a new roof and would like the wire to be in the attic.  Have called Comcast and promised a return call, nothing.  What's the best way to get ahold of someone at Comcast who can get this accomplished?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Outside wiring

Hi @GTO65conv

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Outside wiring

Hello GTO65conv, thanks for reaching out and I can assist you with this rewire concern! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!