Community Forum

Outside line repair

New Poster

Outside line repair

Line come down in storm last weekend.  Placed a repair ticket 13/11.  First available date is 12/26.  Only took 2 days when it was a new customer install.  Can’t find any way to expedite, or anyone to answer a message or call beyond basic customer service.  “not able” to work on service request issues i. Store.  FB messenger gave me a WRONG # to speak with a manager and now doesn’t answer.  Twitter customer care which “responds immediately” now over 3 hours and no response 

Official Employee

Re: Outside line repair

Hey Kcotto, 

Sorry for your experience while trying to get this resolved. When it comes to line work that needs to be completed on the outside of your home, we cannot guarantee a sooner appointment as there are several things that could cause delays. One of the biggest of them being the weather, moisture on the ground, or the availability of the technicians in your area. 

I'd be happy to see if there is anything sooner available, but cannot make any promises. Please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.