Community Forum

Outside cable box

New Poster

Outside cable box

I am the assistant property manager for a property in Chicago.  We have a very important inspection coming up next month, and have found, while doing our own inspection, a cable box in the utilty room for one of our buildings has very sharp edges on the box.  Is this something you all can fix expeditiously?

Official Employee

Re: Outside cable box

Hello @JJHurley, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I would be more than happy to assist you with getting this corrected as soon as possible, hopefully before your inspection as well. We definitely do not want any sharp edges poking out! In order to further assist you, can you please send me a Private Message including your name?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Outside cable box

@JJHurley, I never received a private message from you or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a private message if you still need assistance with this outside cable box concern. Please create a new Public post if you need assistance with any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thank you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!