Community Forum

Outside cable box

Highlighted
New Poster

Outside cable box

The outside cable box is installed 5 inches from my driveway.  We have backed out of our garage and hit it multiple times.  I have called comcast and they refuse to move it, claiming it is a public utility.  Cable is NOT A PUBLIC UTILITY.  Miss Cooper at Comcast was very nasty on the phone and insisted it was a public utility.

I have Verizon and do not have an account with comcast at this address.  They refuse to even talk to me.

It is a safety issue and should never have been placed so close to a driveway.

Official Employee

Re: Outside cable box

Hi Ew8, I would like to review this further on my side. Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Outside cable box

Hi Ew8, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you need assistance in the future.  We are here to help!

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!