Community Forum

Outside cable box is destroyed

New Poster

Outside cable box is destroyed

So for the last 6-7 years we have been asking for the outside utility cable box to be replaced since it’s very old and is on its last leg. There apparently many work orders in about replacing it and not one person ever came out to get it done. So now today with the high winds the box is destroyed and in the walkway for people to trip on and get hurt. Also the wires are now exposed to the elements. I’m really getting tired of the run around and trying to make a call to comcast the guy didn’t understand anything we have been trying to tell him so instead he sent signals to our box and internet which isn’t the issue. Not sure how much more I can take but if someone gets hurt it will not be my responsibility because I have tried by making an appointment to have a call from Comcast telling me to give them a call then when I did got the run around with signals that weren’t necessary. The box NEEDS to be replaced immediately.
I would send pictures of it but it’s not letting me do so.
Official Employee

Re: Outside cable box is destroyed

Hello Speed099, thank you for creating a post. I want to get a tech out to take a look at the damage box and get it repaired, to get started please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Outside cable box is destroyed

Hi Speed099, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!