Community Forum

Outside Cable Laying On Ground

Highlighted
New Poster

Outside Cable Laying On Ground

For over 2 years after the hurricane came through we still have our "cable" laying across our property on top of the ground.  NOW our service is compromised and goes in and out all the time with limited connectivity.  I am sure it's most likely due to the 200' of bare cable laying in the elements.  OVER 10 calls to them, they "put in work orders" and nobody ever shows and nothing is ever done.  Now we're stuck with no cable a good portion of the time and absolutely NO customer service.  How does this happen????

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Outside Cable Laying On Ground

I have the same problem except my cable has only been down for one week. Every day Comcast promises they will fix it, but no one ever shows up.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Outside Cable Laying On Ground

Hello, Concerned911! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. 

I'm really glad you reached out to us about this cable. I'm sorry to hear that line still hasn't been taken care of but I would love to look further into the situation and make sure we get it buried quickly. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!