Community Forum

Outside Cable Box Needs Repair!

Highlighted
New Poster

Outside Cable Box Needs Repair!

Our outside cable box needs repair.  Our neighbors have once again decided to back over our outside cable box.  We are now experiencing intermittent disruptions in our service.  Calling 1-800-COMCAST is impossible to get past the automated service to report this issue.  How can I get in touch with a Comcast representative to schedule repairs to our outside cable box?  Help please!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Outside Cable Box Needs Repair!

Hello, lawsep718990! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. 

I'm so glad you reached out to us here about your cable. With everyone spending so much time at home these days, I understand how inconvenient it is when it isn't working consistently. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can help get this repaired as quickly as possible. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Outside Cable Box Needs Repair!

My outside box also needs to be repaired. I contacted Comcast last month. I got ticket # 050 932 630 but no one has fixed the box! It's falling apart. It's the central hub for my entire subdivision! We're having internet troubles regularly!