Community Forum

Outages...

Regular Visitor

Outages...

It would be a huge help if you could offer txt message notifications regarding outages and returned service! Before I start tearing equipment apart problem solving and when service is restored. Always in the dark about what’s going on with our service. Other utilities offer this option, why is not considered here?!
Gold Problem Solver

Re: Outages...

https://www.xfinity.com/support/status/ can be helpful if you are able to check it, but be aware that the site sometimes reports "touble" when you don't have any, and sometimes "looks good" when there's a problem.

Official Employee

Re: Outages...

Hi Wanbli61. Thanks for posting on our Forum. Using our status support page is the easiest way to keep track of a service interruption. We official employees can also help set your account to notify you when an existing service interruption status changes. If and when needed, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!