Community Forum

Outage Refund

New Poster

Outage Refund

There was an outtage in my area starting 8:30pm Friday night (July 12th).  Online it stated that service would be resorted Saturday, 7/13/2019 at 12:21AM.  We rely on the internet for a lot of services throughout the home, including security. What amount of refund is Comcast providing for the service I did not get but will be billed for? 

Thanks.
Official Employee

Re: Outage Refund

VMik, welcome to our community! I understand the importance of having reliable internet, and we wouldn't want you to be billed for something you can't use! Let's take a look at the account together to review this further. Please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Outage Refund

VMik, thank you for reaching out! I'm glad I was able to assist with the account. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need any additional assistance! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!