Community Forum

Outage Refund

Frequent Visitor

Outage Refund

Understood there was a major rain and wind storm in Southern NH last night and early AM this morning.  Recording at 5 Am stated service should be restored by 9:30.  (I ahve the recording for proof) The update to 5:30 PM. Now 8:30.  What amount of refund is Comcast providing for a day of service I did not get but will be billed for?  And please don't use the "we only refund if outage is over 24 hours" corporate boiler plate excuse.

Administrator

Re: Outage Refund

@wildwombat,

We apologize for the inconveince of that loss of service that you experienced. Currently you pay $6.69 for all of your services (including taxes and fees per day. Typically when all your services are down for a day we give you that daily rate credit ($6.69). However, I am happy to offer you a $20.00 courtesy credit for the loss of all of your services for that one day. 

I have already added that $20.00 credit to your account. You can see that reflected on your next months billing statement or within 24/48 hours if you pull up your online account.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. 

Frequent Visitor

Thank you Jessie for your consideration for a long time Comcast customer; appreciate it.

New Poster

We have had intermittent service in all services. Voice , tv ., and internet.. please issue a refund.
Official Employee

Hello joeldjensen. I can assist in getting your services repaired, and once fixed, we can look toward issuing a credit adjustment. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.