Community Forum

Ordered xfinity internet 3 months ago and still they havent conected me.

Regular Visitor

Ordered xfinity internet 3 months ago and still they havent conected me.

I orderd xfinity internet 3 months ago and when the teck came out he told me they would have to run a main line to my house since im off the road a bit. Well after waiting and waiting and waiting they finaly came and ran the main line from the pole to my house but in the mean time we had a bad storm that damaged the pole and the elect company installed a new pole right next to the broken one the cable lines are still conected to. When they installed the main line underground from the pole to my house it hasnt been hooked up to the pole or li e ran to my cable motem yet cause they said theybneaded to do somthing with the pole. Well im still wating like a month and a half later and nothing has been done and i still dont have internet.
Expert

Re: Ordered xfinity internet 3 months ago and still they havent conected me.

Hi @Wildred5273

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues.

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Ordered xfinity internet 3 months ago and still they havent conected me.

Hello Wildred5273. Thank you for joining the Xfinity Forums and for creating your first post. I can assist with reviewing your location, and alerting our local Tech Ops team to the cable connection needed for your service to be installed. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name and complete home address so I can assist you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!