Community Forum

Order status

Frequent Visitor

Order status

How can I check on an order status? I have an order number.

I have been trying to exchange a defective modem since 3/16.

Spoke/chatted to three different techs who have said orders have been placed, but never receive any shipping info or tracking. Feel like I am getting the run around☹️

So, this time I have an order number, but can find no place to check the status.

Official Employee

Re: Order status

Hello doogieg, were you able to get your shipping information?

Frequent Visitor

No, I have received no shipping informatation.  I am currently in chat with Rahul.  He is the same tech that I chatted with on Monday, who gave me the order number. He says that the order has been completed.  He is putting through another order, the third one now.   I have approve again and requested another order number and shipping/tracking infomation.  This is really getting frustrating!

Frequent Visitor

He is now telling me that he can't ship a replacement because I already have a tracking number ( The one from 3/9 that shows it was delivered - the defective one.) Wants me to go to the store to take care of this.  If I was able to go to the store, I wouldn't be chatting with him on a holiday Sunday.  He has given me a new order number of 1000877650662090.  I have requested shipping confirmation and a tracking number.

I would greatly appreciate some help with this, as my dealing with customer service has been very unsatisfactory.

Sorry to sound like a complainer, but this has been 3 weeks!

Frequent Visitor

I have contacted support today to check on whether the replacement modem has been shipped today as promised by Rahul. As I suspected there is no order for a modem to be shipped. Today's tech said that he could have it shipped out, and wanted me to approve yet another order. This would be the fourth approval. I am tired of being pleasant and patient. All I have been getting is a run around. I still have a broken modem waiting to be sent back, and I am still using the old one that was to be "upgraded". I have been a loyal customer for many years, but I am ready to look at other options. 

No one certainly seems to be willing to get this resolved.

Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Frequent Visitor

I have messaged ComcastShane. A replacement modem has been shipped and I have a tracking number. I am happy that this is finally getting resolved.

Official Employee

Hello doogieg, I wanted to follow up with you and see if your IP offer arrived.