Community Forum

Order got auto cancelled

New Poster

Order got auto cancelled

Hi there

can anyone please tell me why my order# 1000927073522098 got cancelled? Chat support has not been able to resolve the issue. they logged a ticket which is not resolved yet. - ticket id - 1806300074 

New Poster

Re: Order got auto cancelled

I signed up with the promotional offer of 'Performance internet' for $29.99/mo. I only chose xfinity because of this offer. I accepted the offer and started using the service... after a week or so, my internet got diconnected and now when i contact them, they are not resuming my promo offer and not giving me same plan with same rate either...  Now they are offering me same plan for $39.99 which I do not want.. I wish they can resume my services with same plan and same rate...

New Poster

Does anyone from xfinity check these forums? I tried calling but i gave up as it took too long to reach a representative...

Expert

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Hi, kulkarniapurva - Please review our Forums Policy and Guidelines. Bumping is a violation. I can check what happened with your promotion, please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click  Private Message Me.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Hi Ella, Thank you for your reply. I have sent you a private message. Also please let me know how I can correct my post to avoid any violations. Thanks, AK
Official Employee

@kulkarniapurva - No need to correct your post. I received your message and replied back. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!