Community Forum

Orange line in my yard

New Poster

Orange line in my yard

Please help!, There is an orange line/cable in my backyard. The technician who came to install services said it shoulde be buried in 3-5 business days. It has been 2 weeks. Who do I reach out to get it buried?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Orange line in my yard

Hi, mbhakta315. Welcome to the community! Thank you for choosing to reach out to us via this method of support. We are sorry to hear about the delay you're experiencing in getting that line buried. I know it can be quite inconvenient and we do want to make sure it gets taken care of for you. You've come to the right place, I can help. We will go ahead and open a request to have this buried and I will follow up with you along the way to ensure it gets taken care of. To get started, please send me a private message with your first and last name and we can go from there. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you, I will talk with you soon. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Orange line in my yard

Hello, mbhakta315. We have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!