Community Forum

Orange cable in yard

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Orange cable in yard

There was an orange cable placed In our yard in May of 2019. We were told over and over that it would be buried. A year later it still is not buried. Please bury the cable
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Orange cable in yard

Be careful what you wish for. I have had three different crews in my backyard on three successive days and still have orange cables all over the place. Don't get me started on the dug up yard and broken fence.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi, MLee20. Sorry to hear it has been so long without the cable being buried. I can submit a manual request to have this work done. You have come to the right place for help! To get started, please send me a PM with your first and last name. We will go from there. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side

Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

It was a pleasure helping you out. I'm glad to hear that everything was taken care of properly. Take care. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!