Community Forum

Orange cable in my yard

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Orange cable in my yard

I had service set up at a new addres in May of 2019 and the orange cable is still laying in my yard unburied. How much longer will it be until the cable is burried? It has been almost 1 year and several of the newly build homes around me have already had their lines buried within a few weeks of move in. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Orange cable in my yard

Hello @JEM2020, thanks for reaching out to our Digital Care Team through our Forums page. We appreciate you being a customer with us and I'm sorry to hear your line has not been buried as of yet. I can imagine how much of an eyesore that must be and we definitely want to get it buried as soon as possible. I can absolutely assist you with submitting a request to get someone out to get this taken care of. 

Can you please send me a private message including the account holder's first and last name and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Orange cable in my yard

I’ve sent you a private message.