Community Forum

Orange cable in my yard

Highlighted
New Poster

Orange cable in my yard

There’s been an orange cable in my yard since March 1st. Wondering what the time frame is for getting it buried. Thanks.
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Orange cable in my yard

A normal time frame would have been about 2 weeks. Depending on your location, the contractors that would normally do the work, locates, burying etc may not be working because of the pandemic. It’s been escalated to an Official Employee to check the status

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Orange cable in my yard

Hi KylieD97. Thank you for joining the Xfinity Forums and for creating your first post. I can assist with reviewing your account and if it hasn't already been scheduled, submit a ticket to alert our local field office to get a drop bury scheduled for you. To get started, please send me a private message and verify your full name so I can access your account. To send a private message: click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!