Community Forum

Orange cable in my back yard

Highlighted
New Poster

Orange cable in my back yard

I recently had my xfinity service installed in which they left an orange cable in my back yard. I was told that someone would be sent to burry it,  but I wasnt told the exact date. The conflict that I am having is that I wont be home in the upcoming days. Is there a way to schedule an appointment?Any help would be appreciated.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Orange cable in my back yard

Good afternoon, EnriqueCabrera1. Appreciate you coming here for support. We can help with the line bury. We typically don't give exact dates for the work, they are tentative, but we can give you a general idea. You also don't have to be home unless there are some sort of special limitations that would limit our access. Please send me a PM with your first and last name so I can help you out. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!