Community Forum

Orange Wire above ground

Highlighted
New Poster

Orange Wire above ground

Hi I recently had my wire changed due to being torn by animals but the xfinity tech did not bury the new wire underground. How can I get the wire buried? I won't be able to cut my grass or do any lawn work till this is done because I'm afraid of accidentally cutting it
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Orange Wire above ground

Hi @Alfredohdez

We appreciate you asking your question here in the Xfinity Forum, we are happy to help. The tech who had to come out to replace your line more than likely had to put in a service request for your local line techs (which is a different crew) to have the line buried. Based on when the line was replaced, the burial of the line may have been delayed due to restrictions that were set in place because of COVID-19. I'd be happy to investigate to see if a request had already been created, or create one for you in necessary. 

To get started, please send me a private message with your first and last name and the street numbers associated with your address. To send a private message, click on "ComcastChe" and then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!