Community Forum

Orange Cable

Highlighted
New Poster

Orange Cable

There is an orange cable in my yard now for several months (4+) and counting. When will this unsitely distraction get buried or removed by Comcast?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Orange Cable

Hello @charlessidney50, thanks for reaching out to our Forums and for being a Comcast customer. I can definitely see how unpleasant that cable is to look at and we definitely want to get it buried as soon as possible. I would be more than happy to assist you with this. Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Orange Cable exposed

Hello, we have a large section in our yard that has an orange cable exposed. The line was run 4 years ago, and we have cleared some bushes and brush since. I can’t get through to costumer service with the automated answering system. Please have someone contact me about getting it buried or buried deeper. Thanks
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Orange Cable

I am having the same problem.  I have been told 14 days twice already.  I cant get a straight answer from anyone and it has been this way for three months.  The sevice request seems to have be removed from my acccount.

Highlighted
New Poster

BURY THE CABLE ALREADY! IT'S BEEN 4 MONTHS

What do I need to do to get an answer?!

I have a cable that is exposed and is being gnawed on by animals in the backyard of my home.  I've called - tweeted - emailed....

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO DO TO GET THIS BURIED!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: BURY THE CABLE ALREADY! IT'S BEEN 4 MONTHS

Hello All, thanks for reaching out to us on our Forums page. I'm sorry to hear these lines have not been buried and we definitely do not mean to cause anyone any inconvenience or frustration. I would love to assist you all with submitting a request to get someone out as soon as possible to bury these lines. 

If you have not done so already, please send me a private message including your first and last name as it appears on the account.

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!