Community Forum

Orange Cable running across my property July, 2019

Highlighted
New Poster

Orange Cable running across my property July, 2019

How do I get Comcast to come out and bury my cable.  I phoned in July, nothing happened, there is still an open ticket.  I phoned in September, they scheduled me for November 1st.  No one came out November 1st and I was told someone would expedite the request and call me on November 2nd from the Field Operations Team.  No one called.  I phoned Comcast the evening of November 2nd and although I always get a voice recording telling me they are waiting 14 days to get approval from to dig the cable, the representative tells me there is no request and here's a new one, 17 years later as a VIP customer, she couldn't talk to me because the account is in my husband's name.  I am beyond frustrated.  The cable runs down our driveway to be cut by the lawn cutting service and across our walk way to be severed by the snow blowers this winter.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Orange Cable running across my property July, 2019

Hello,  Vande200! Thanks for reaching out to us here about the cable that still needs to be buried in your yard. If you are listed on the account as an authorized user, we will be able to help you get a team out to complete that work.  Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!