Community Forum

Orange Cable in Yard

Frequent Visitor

Orange Cable in Yard

We have an orange cable running across our yard that’s been there since a service call last October. How do we get it buried?
Official Employee

Re: Orange Cable in Yard

Hello @rferguson915, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! We definitely want to get this line taken care of and buried as soon as possible. I would be more than happy to assist you with getting someone out to do so. Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Orange Cable in Yard

@rferguson915, I'm delighted that I was able to assist you with getting someone out to have this line buried. I will be locking this thread, but please send me another PM if you still need assistance with anything discussed in our PM. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!