Community Forum

Orange Cable Drop Never Buried

Highlighted
New Poster

Orange Cable Drop Never Buried

Comcast Team, my orange cable drop was never buried on my property nor my neighbors.  It risks being cut by lawnmowers, disgruntled neighbors, coyotes, mice, asteroids, etc. etc..

This was installed over a year ago and was reported as "completed".  This is my 2nd time requesting the service be done.  What else can I do to get you out here? 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Orange Cable Drop Never Buried

Hello bullzeye20, thank you for reaching out to us here with this concern. We certainly don't want your services interrupted due to the line being damaged and we would hate for anyone to get hurt by tripping over the line so let's get a tech schedule to bury the line. For further assistance please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Orange Cable Drop Never Buried

I have the same issue. My cable was replace almost two years ago and still have not had the cable buried. Miss Dig was out once but several of those flags are now missing.