Community Forum

Only want internet now

Frequent Visitor

Only want internet now

I would like to try downgrading to Internet only.Pricing on different packages seems confusing and not offered to some some areas. We do not watch many channels to justify paying for the packages Comcast offers. Could an official Xfinity agent contact me here and help me in making the right decision on which internet package I could get? We have our own modem. Right now , for internet and tv I am paying $124.99 PLUS $28.11 in taxes and Fees = $153.10. The one service I saw for 10 channels and internet seems crazy as those 10 channels are over the air anyway and on top of that I will get charged with the insane OVER THE AIR fee so that Comcast can re-broadcast it. I mean wow, just wow. Thank you! Ron 

Official Employee

Re: Only want internet now

Hi there, Jaxxbosss. I can look into your billing. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!