Community Forum

Online support doesn't work?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Online support doesn't work?

Hi,

I try to find how to chat via text with agent, not with bot (bot can't help me). How can I do this? Where chat with agents (representatives)?

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Online support doesn't work?

I was able to get into one actual chat session today by typing representative each time the computer asked me about my question. Of couse, I never got to chat with anyone because the chat session closed before I actually got far enough in the queue to reach a rep. I tried to chat over Facebook from the Infinity customer service page but had no success. I could type in messages to my hearts content but never got any response. Telephoning is a waste of time. Recording tells you to type Xfinity... into your browser to talk to a rep. Actually impossible to type into browser on a telephone call.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @deniskat

We appreciate you for posting to the Xfinity Forums. Although we are not a 24/7 chat, I'd be happy to help with your concerns. I've had the chance to read your private message, review your account, and replied to provide clarity and different billing options. Please reply to me message when you have time and we can continue from there. Chat with you soon! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

The bot tells me someone will call but they don’t
Highlighted
Official Employee

Good morning, Mwright42. What were you seeking support with? We would like to help.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!