Community Forum

Online service upgrade

Regular Visitor

Online service upgrade

Why doesn't xfinity allow a customer to shop packages and other service upgrades Online. Instead it tells you to call the 800 number. I hate taking on the phone and am not fond of chatting. Let me click, read, click. Why is this so difficult?

New Poster

Re: Online service upgrade

Add only
Regular Visitor

Obviously...

Just would rather take the human out of the process.  Humans have other motives.  Besides when you call xfinity, you have to deal with foreigners.  Still can't figure out why i have to go through India to talk about my American cable services.  The services cost enough...can't we hire Americans?

Official Employee

Hi there, answersinHim. It depends on what area you live it. Some areas allow for the online changes and some do not. However, I can help you look into your account if you need it. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!