Community Forum

Online customer service

Frequent Visitor

Online customer service

Did they get rid of their online customer service?

Official Employee

Re: Online customer service

Greetings, RC31! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. All of our support lines are still in place. Was there anything I could be able to assist you with?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I got it taken care of thanks. I hate talking on the phone because it's hard for me to articulate what I want to say, so the online customer support is extremely useful to me, and since I didn't see it on there I thought you guys out rid of it. I wanted to upgrade my plan. (got it upgraded) also, there is a problem with your website for the shop/upgrade part I went to look at other plans but, it came back with a "we're sorry" you'll need to contact Xfinity.  But, again got it all worked out thank you.

Official Employee

As long as you were able to get assistance, RC31. I'm glad to hear you were able to get the package upgraded. The site will occasionally do if there's something special about your account for example if you live in a community where services are provided by the H.O.A. If you ever need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!