Community Forum

Online Upgrading and Managing

New Poster

Online Upgrading and Managing

I've noticed Comcast has removed most people's ability to Upgrade/Manage their account online and instead tries to force you to call their sales reps saying "It looks like you need help." and giving you their number. I severely hate that they have done this since the only reason I have comcast is because I was able to order it all online and use the chat to ask any questions. I've seen that the only other option is to complain about it on here and a comcast employee will have you private message them and do it through here, so here I am. I currently have the "Performance Pro" Internet with "Digital Economy TV". I would like to remove the "Digital Economy TV" and upgrade my internet to the "Blast!" Internet (The only way I even found which one I wanted to upgrade to was by signing out of my account, selecting deals, putting in my address, and then lie and say I was a new customer moving here.) If someone could help me accomplish this without having to call someone, that would be cool. It would be even cooler if comcast re-enabled their online upgrades/managing for everyone. Thanks.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Online Upgrading and Managing

Hi DavidJ91. I can help you complete the change of service you mentioned. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.