Community Forum

Ongoing issues and HORRENDOUS customer service

New Poster

Ongoing issues and HORRENDOUS customer service

Hello!  After trying to get issues corrected since June of 2017, numerous tickets (closed and I'm never contacted), rude agents on live chat (I love being told I'm stupid or that I'm lying about what type of account I have), I'm beyond over it.  I've tried speaking with supervisors.  Every one tells me something different - even within the same chat.  At this point, I'd just like to get information on where and how to file a formal complaint.  Already looking for other service options, since Comcast just does not want my account for some reason.  Does anyone have info on how to contact and/or file a formal complaint?  Office of the President, perhaps?  Thanks in advance!

Expert

Re: Ongoing issues and HORRENDOUS customer service

Feel free to fire away with your complaint here!  Corporate employees will help you get your issue resolved. What's going on?

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Ongoing issues and HORRENDOUS customer service

Hey SHerbst02671, 

Sorry you feel this way. My team can help address any concerns you're having. If you're still in need of assistance, feel free to reach out in a private message. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.