Community Forum

Ongoing cable problems investigated but not repaired and process for cancellation

New Poster

Ongoing cable problems investigated but not repaired and process for cancellation

Since January 2018 ongoing cable tv problems that have not been corrected. Who to contact for discussion and cancellation.

Expert

Re: Ongoing cable problems investigated but not repaired and process for cancellation

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Ongoing cable problems investigated but not repaired and process for cancellation

Hello Pag44195, we would hate to see you go. Please give me the opportunity to get your service issues taken care of for you, I am sure I can get the problem resolved so you don't have to keep dealing with it. please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" and we can get started. 

If you do want to proceed in cancelling service please click on this link for more information on the cancellation process. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

I have tallked to a number of employees of comcast.  I have names and ticket numbers.  Five technicans have been here.  The fourth technican stated that my problem may be  the distance from the pedestal to my home and he would report the problem.  As recently as yesterday a new technican arrived to look at the problem.  He stated if he was assigned the initial  hook up of comcast services in January of this year he would not have installed the service.  He stated that there are no acceptable pedestals in the entire area of the last 30 homes.  The one used is too far from  my home.  He further stated that comcast knows this but the process to get additional pedestals correcty installed could take months for the process to be approved and cost may be a factor.  He also stated the sue of spltters in the current pedestal is no no that technicans are aware of but the only way they could install new customers. I cannot allow this process to continue and pay for your services.  You can contact me anytime but quickly: Casper [edited personal information]

Expert

@Pag44195 wrote:

I have tallked to a number of employees of comcast.  I have names and ticket numbers.  Five technicans have been here.  The fourth technican stated that my problem may be  the distance from the pedestal to my home and he would report the problem.  As recently as yesterday a new technican arrived to look at the problem.  He stated if he was assigned the initial  hook up of comcast services in January of this year he would not have installed the service.  He stated that there are no acceptable pedestals in the entire area of the last 30 homes.  The one used is too far from  my home.  He further stated that comcast knows this but the process to get additional pedestals correcty installed could take months for the process to be approved and cost may be a factor.  He also stated the sue of spltters in the current pedestal is no no that technicans are aware of but the only way they could install new customers. I cannot allow this process to continue and pay for your services.  You can contact me anytime but quickly: Casper [edited personal information]

please check the post just before your last post and contact the Official Employee via PM (private message). note: you have to login before the PM function is available (upper right corner of each page).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.