Community Forum

Ongoing billing issue

Regular Visitor

Ongoing billing issue

I have an ongoing billing issue that customer solutions will not help with and also won't let me speak to a manager about. What can I do?
Official Employee

Re: Ongoing billing issue

Hello, vmitranspo78! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I'm glad you reached out to us with this issue. I would be more than happy to review your account with you and see what I can do to help. Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist.

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

So - I reached out with details and then I was ignored. Can anyone seriously help me, or will I be stuck going into a store?
Expert

@vmitranspo78 wrote:
So - I reached out with details and then I was ignored. Can anyone seriously help me, or will I be stuck going into a store?

This is a message board and not real time "chat".  No one is ignoring you, but given the time of night @ComcastTambrey requested information, you might want to be patient and wait for her to come in to work again so that she can respond to your PM.  Smiley Wink

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!