Community Forum

One dissatisfied customer

New Poster

One dissatisfied customer

I've been with Xfinity for several years and have been a great customer with an exceptional account standing and that was even acknowledged today by customer service themselves.  I had requested to cancel my TV and downgrade my internet to Performance due to financial circumstances and instead, I got into a 30-minute runaround.  The customer service rep kept trying to sell me more bundled packages that wouldn't help me at all with my request.  As a matter of fact, my internet rate would be much higher than I paid because of canceling the TV.   Up to $81/month.  I remember a few years back I was only paying $44.95/month.  

There should be promotional offers/deals for existing customers that have been extremely faithful and have paid their bills in a timely manner.  Instead, the existing customers are ignored.

Official Employee

Re: One dissatisfied customer

Hello dslester. I have responded to your duplicate post located: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Billing/Re-Contract-up-looking-to-cut-cord-get-better-deal/m-p/3119152...

Please refrain from creating duplicate posts about the same topic, as doing so is a violation of Xfinity Forum Guidelines.