Community Forum

On the verge of completely giving up on Comcast

New Poster

On the verge of completely giving up on Comcast

So for the past 3 months we have had nothing but issues with Comcast(Xfinity).  No less than 4 Comcast employees have been to our house or the outside tap.  We have been told that there is noise in house by us causing problems and we are on the end of the line and need amp, been told levels are too high and need filter, been told problem is outside at the tap and we will get it all fixed.  Yet we still cannot watch TV on weekends, especially during football or at night when lots of neighbors are watching without the service constantly freezing, or glitching, sometimes as often as every 15 seconds.  Now when we try to watch OnDemand it constantly freezes and shut down in shows.  Everytime we change to a new channel now we get error code XRE-03056 everytime and then you have to wait and it will go to the channel on the second attempt.  After 2nd tech was here I was told by comcast that this is not acceptable and we are going to get this fixed, yet I have been through 2 other techs and been assigned a special case person who is never there when I call.  Has anyone else had this experience with their service(how was it resolved) or this many problems for so long?  Making calls today to figure out what our options are for us to leave Comcast.

Expert

Re: On the verge of completely giving up on Comcast

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: On the verge of completely giving up on Comcast

Hi there, briandriver. I want to help! I can take a look into your account and signal levels and get the process started to fixing you up! 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!