Community Forum

On hold every time I call. Over a month now.

Highlighted
New Poster

On hold every time I call. Over a month now.

I had my authorized user make changes to my account and nothing has been done.  Just cancelling some extra packages that I don't use.  I have the order numbers that were given to me. Customer service sent me a email to call to confirm which I did., but your customer service does not answer the phone at any given time.  Called a few numbers and same story.   I've been trying to call for a month to get a person on the  phone to confirm the changes and no one ever answeres.  I know that you use third party agents  to call but they need to follow  through.  Got a call to call them back and they don't answer the phone. Same story different day.  I don't have time to sit by the phone all day to wait for someone to call.  And I don't want to speak or chat with your robot.  I'm ready to take action on this matter as I have all the documents on calls and emails that I received regarding this issue.  Also, why did you take the call activity down off my page.  You know the ones that were done in March 2020.  Not good..you deleted this.  I printed the informaton before  you deleted my contact  dates.  This has to be settled, I will take this  to the top!