Community Forum

On Contract, bill went up $5 this month, why?

Frequent Visitor

On Contract, bill went up $5 this month, why?

On year 2 of a 2 year contract.  First of all I was told repeatedly that the price of the 2 year agreement would remain the same for the full 2 years.  It went up $30 a month starting year 2.  Now this month with NO changes to my account my bill is another $5 higher.  I've compared last month's bill and this and there's no difference anywhere.  This creeping increase is why people are so unhappy with you Comcast/Xfinity.  And there's no choice in this building of course.  I technically, as a disabled senior in affordable housing, qualify for the lower cost internet.  BUT you can't have had Comcast for 6 months before even applying!  Inexcusable.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: On Contract, bill went up $5 this month, why?

Hi sharea, I can review the increase on your bill, could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi Sharea, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi shaera, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach back out if you need assistance in the future.

Thank you