Community Forum

Old modem still showing in Devices list

New Poster

Old modem still showing in Devices list

I still show an Arris WBM760A in "Devices" when It should be showing my Arris SB6183?

Expert

Re: Old modem still showing in Devices list

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi, neogeo64 - I can remove your old modem from the online view. Please send me your full name, the account holder's name as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number in a private message. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

It will not let me private message you. just takes me to a help and support page?

Official Employee

@neogeo64 - I reached out to our community manager to enable the PM feature for your account. Apologies for the delay. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@neogeo64 - The PM feature is now enabled for your account. Please click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me. Thank you!