Community Forum

Old equipment still showing on account.

Contributor

Old equipment still showing on account.

How long should it take for returned and old equipment to be removed from my account?

Official Employee

Re: Old equipment still showing on account.

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Official Employee
Official Employee
Moved:

Contributor

ComcastShane wrote:

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Sorry it took so long for me to send you a private message. Some how I had missed the post. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Contributor

Is there other information I could provide that would be useful?

New Poster

turned equiptment  two weeks ago at the beach blvd office .I have a receipt .

Contributor

I can provide copies of the receipts from when I returned the equipement if needed.

Let me know.

Official Employee

Hello @ctb99. Can you please send me an image of these receipts in private message? Also,lease send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

By the way, I've responded to your other posts. 

Contributor

Official Employee

Thanks for sending that information, @ctb99. I have received your private messages, and I have responded. Lets take it from there.