Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Old debt forgiveness/amnesty program

Regular Visitor

Old debt forgiveness/amnesty program

Hello...Sorry to bother you...I just have a few quistions for you in regaurds to the debt forgiveness/amnesty program you offer. I have an old bill with your company and would like some info/requirements needed for the program(s). 

Official Employee

Re: Old debt forgiveness/amnesty program

Hi, Littleangel1315 - Are you referring to Internet Essentials - National Amnesty program? Also, sending unsolicited private messages to myself or any other user is a direct violation of our forum guidelines. We assist our customer on a first-come, first-served basis and by sending a private message without a request - you skip the line. Thank you for understanding! 

Regular Visitor

Oh my...Iam so very sorry...I did not know that :-( I guess that is what it is called...i was working with a Rep from the chicago region corp office when my situation first started and she had told me a few things to check on when my situation changed. I tried to call her on the number that we were talking on before but it is no longer a direct line to main office where i would enter her ext.#...So i figured i would try this...again I am truly sorry 

Official Employee

@Littleangel1315 - No worries at all, you didn't know.  Let me take a look at your account, please send me your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number in a private message. Thank you!